At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Aminobenzoic acids; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Fluorenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Unknown route)