Minolteparin sodiumAlternative Names: CY 222
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 1996
At a glance
- Originator Choay
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Low molecular weight heparins
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 1996 CY 222 is now called minolteparin sodium
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-II for Thrombosis in Germany (SC)
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-preregistration for Thrombosis in France (SC)