At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA-A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)