Hib-DTP vaccine - WyethAlternative Names: Hib DPT vaccine; Hib DTP vaccine; Tetramune
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2002
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2002 American Home Products has changed its name and the names of its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth-Lederle to Wyeth
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued - Registered for Tetanus in United Kingdom (IM)
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued - Registered for Pertussis in United Kingdom (IM)