Staphylococcus epidermidis vaccine conjugate - NabiAlternative Names: Staphylococcus epidermidis (PS-1) vaccine conjugate
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2006 Nabi Biopharmaceuticals has completed a phase I trial in Staphylococcal infections in USA
- 27 May 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)