At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation (Unknown route)
- 11 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation (Unknown route)