Research programme: human papillomavirus vaccine - Biotech Australia/University of Queensland
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biotech Australia; The University of Queensland
- Mechanism of Action Helper-inducer T-lymphocyte modulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cervical cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cervical cancer in Australia (Parenteral)
- 18 May 1999 A study has been added to the adverse events section and the Viral Infections immunogenicity section
- 14 Sep 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Cervical cancer in USA (Parenteral)