At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Cognition disorders; Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)