At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Serotonin 1C receptor agonists; Serotonin 2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Hypertension; Major depressive disorder; Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Migraine in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)