At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)