At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cerebrovascular disorders; Coronary thrombosis; Migraine; Reperfusion injury; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Asthma in Japan (PO)