At a glance
- Originator Beiersdorf
- Class Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 10 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 20 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (Unknown route)