At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)