Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator SYGNIS Pharma
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Apr 2001 Trega Biosciences has been acquired by LION bioscience