At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antiemetics; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Emesis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in Japan (Unknown route)
- 03 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Emesis in Japan (Unknown route)