CarsatrinAlternative Names: RWJ 24517; RWJ 25319; RWJ 25320
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists; Sodium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)