BI 51013Alternative Names: Anti-alpha-beta-TCR monoclonal antibody BMA-031; Anti-T cell receptor alphabeta monoclonal antibody BMA031; Anti-TCR-alphabeta monoclonal antibody BMA031; Behring Monoclonal Antibody; BMA 031; Monoclonal antibody BMA031
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Aventis Behring LLC
- Developer Aventis Behring; Aventis Behring LLC
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action T-cell receptor antigen alpha-beta antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection
- No development reported Renal transplant rejection