PM 104Alternative Names: Polyoxometalate 104
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Terumo
- Class Antivirals; Organometallic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)