Anti-MHC monoclonal antibodiesAlternative Names: Anti-MHC; Anti-MHC class I monoclonal antibody; Anti-MHC class II monoclonal antibody; Anti-MHC monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Yamaguchi University
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection