At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antihypertensives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 19 Dec 1994 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in Japan (PO)