IWF 12214Alternative Names: AWD 12214
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2002 Discontinued-unspecified phase for Heart Failure