At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Bioprojet; Nonindustrial source
- Class Amino acids; Antihypertensives; Dioxoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 1995 Discontinued-Unspecifed for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)