At a glance
- Originator SICOR
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Cardiotonics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Seizures; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)