At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Neurogen Corporation; Schering-Plough
- Class Antipsychotics; Imidazoles; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 1997 Discontinued-I for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 May 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)