Anti-CD11b monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Pharmacia Corporation; University of Michigan
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Pharmacia Corporation; Repligen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD11b antigen antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection