Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 1996
At a glance
- Originator Apoptosis Technology
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)