Anti-CD5 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-Leu1
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Class Immunotherapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD5 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated