Anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody 12-15
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Medical University of South Carolina
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD2 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Dec 1995 New profile
- 14 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Heart transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)