At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Alkaloids; Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Arrhythmias in China (Unknown route)
- 26 Oct 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Ischaemic heart disorders in China (Unknown route)