At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Developer Chiron Corporation; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Apr 1996 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)