CI 1002Alternative Names: PD 142676
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 1999
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 1999 Discontinued-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 21 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 10 Mar 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)