MeclinertantAlternative Names: Reminertant; SR 48692
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Analgesics; Antineoplastics; Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Neurotensin antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anorexia nervosa; Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Irritable bowel syndrome; Pain; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Schizophrenia; Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Small cell lung cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anorexia nervosa in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pancreatic cancer in USA (unspecified route)