LurosetronAlternative Names: GR 87442; GR 87442N
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 1994
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiemetics; Antimigraines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 1994 Discontinued-II for Emesis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)