Anti-VCAM-1 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-VCAM-1
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Vascular cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)