At a glance
- Originator National Defense Medical Center
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial ischaemia in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in Taiwan (Unknown route)