Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Enzon Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antibacterials; Peroxidases
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)