At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1996 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 1996 Discontinued-II for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)
- 03 Mar 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)