At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Antihypertensives; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 1997 Suspended-Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)