HSV 863Alternative Names: Human anti-HSV antibody
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Developer Nonindustrial source; PDL BioPharma
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made