BMS 181165Alternative Names: BMS 181164
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Varicella zoster virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Varicella zoster virus infections in USA (Unknown route)