DofequidarAlternative Names: MS-209
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Nihon Schering
- Class Antineoplastics; Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-III for Non-small cell lung cancer in Japan (PO)
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer in Europe (PO)