IpenoxazoneAlternative Names: Ipenoglan hydrochloride; MLV 6976; NC 1200
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Azepines; Muscle relaxants; Neuroprotectants; Oxazolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Movement disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Movement disorders in Japan (PO)