N 3554SAlternative Names: (S)-alpha-dihydrodecaprenyl phosphate; Dihydrodecaprenyl phosphate; N 1554
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Polyisoprenyl phosphates
- Mechanism of Action Glycosylation stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 10 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development