At a glance
- Originator Kyoto Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antiplatelets; Imidazoles; Small molecules; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)