At a glance
- Originator Nippon Organon
- Class Antirheumatics; Benzothiazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 1995 Discontinued-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)
- 20 Oct 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)