Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nihon Iyakuhin Kogyo
- Class Infertility therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Male infertility
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 1998 Discontinued-II for Male infertility in Japan (PO)
- 04 Jun 1997 Discontinued-II for Infertility in Japan (PO)