LimazocicAlternative Names: SA 3443
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Hepatoprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 1995 Discontinued-II for Liver disorders in Japan (Unknown route)