MHS GAlternative Names: Morihepamin G
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Roussel-Morishita
- Class Amino acids; Hepatoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatic encephalopathy
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 1995 Discontinued-preregistration for Hepatic encephalopathy in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1994 Preregistration for Hepatic encephalopathy in Japan (Unknown route)