OPC 15161Alternative Names: NF 1616904; NP 161904
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Osaka University; Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-ischaemics; Pyrazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glomerulonephritis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Glomerulonephritis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Jul 1998 Suspended-II for Glomerulonephritis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Glomerulonephritis in Japan (Unknown route)