At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Urticaria
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (PO)
- 10 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Urticaria in Japan (PO)
- 10 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (PO)